Saturday, October 21, 2006

Missed time...

Um, in my haste to get pictures up on the blog of northern Argentina and Brazil I seem to have missed out some of my time in and around Mendoza in August. Have to say this was a pretty good time involving national parks, wine tasting, skiing and a week more of Spanish lessons. So, to get an idea of what it was all about, here are some more pictures for your interest....

Wine bottles in storage in Mendoza and San Juan wineries...





Doing my 'Scot of the arctic' impression and checking out the cloud line on a snow walk up a mountian near Mendoza..






Checking out the Sphinx on my side trip to Egypt..



Other rock formations (with people from my tour--hello...) in the Valle de Luna national park, north of San Juan..


Triumphant return of the skiing party (me, Gustavo and Gabriel) from the longest ski slope in South America in Las Lenas, south of Mendoza..



Fresh bread baked in the hostel I stayed in close to Las Lenas..



Trying out Mate, the Argentinian national drink in the Mendoza tourism college...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home