Sunday, October 01, 2006

And finally...

And finally from probably my last blog of my 30th year, I´d like to note that the recent blog was mostly done during the time spent travelling with my friend Rachel (here until last week) and that she took several of the photos below (especially those of me!). Here she is next to probably the most spectacular site of the trip, Igacu Falls.



However, I´d also note that whilst we did take quite a few pictures on the trip, we did not quite go to the lengths of hiring a film crew which these Japanese outside Coritiba (Brazil) seem to have done....


Well, bye for now. Off to the wetlands of the Pantanal from Rio tomorrow, so cue some pictures of birds, animals, and me being bitten by mosquitos...all fun..(and keep the feedback coming if you have something to say about the blog- sorry, but one of comments last time was that more pictures were needed!...)

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Yo James, it´s me Andy, from the Pantanal, and to a lesser extent Campo Grande. Get the stuff about the jungle up man. Spare no details. Especially the horses and armadillos. check my blog www.diaryofagringo.blogspot.com

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home